1 November 2021
The Complete Birth Preparation and Hypnobirthing Course
This online antenatal course will cover a full range of topics, including hypnobirthing, that will help to build your knowledge and confidence in preparation for birth. Suitable for first-time parents and those who have given birth before. The course will take place over Zoom and will include:
– Hypnobirthing (yes, a full hypnobirthing course!)
– Understanding how labour works
– Comfort and pain relief for labour and birth
– Birth preferences and birth plans
– Active birth and water birth
– When things don’t go ‘to plan’
– Parenting and life with a new baby (including practical skills like bathing and nappy changing)
– Postnatal mental health and bonding with your baby
£80 per parent/couple.
*This course is free for parents who are already actively engaged in support services through The Parent Rooms. Please contact us to book a place. This program is part-funded by Comic Relief through the Community Foundation NI.
If you are experiencing financial difficulty, please get in touch to discuss your options: [email protected] / 02895 38 04 04
No. If you are already registered with us for support, you can attend this course for free. Contact us on [email protected] to secure a place. We only ask that if you can't attend, that you let us know as soon as possible so we can give the space to someone else.
Yes, the fee includes partners.
We ask that you are no further than 37 weeks by the date the course is due to end.