21 February 2022
The Complete Birth Preparation and Hypnobirthing Course
This online antenatal course will cover a full range of topics, including hypnobirthing, that will help to build your knowledge and confidence in preparation for birth. Suitable for first-time parents and those who have given birth before. The course will take place over Zoom and will include:
– Hypnobirthing (yes, a full hypnobirthing course!)
– Understanding how labour works
– Comfort and pain relief for labour and birth
– Birth preferences and birth plans
– Active birth and water birth
– When things don’t go ‘to plan’
– Parenting and life with a new baby (including practical skills like bathing and nappy changing)
– Postnatal mental health and bonding with your baby
Investment: £80 refundable deposit* (partners are included in the price)
*This course is free for parents who are already actively engaged in support services through The Parent Rooms. Please contact us to book a place.
For parents who aren’t already engaged with us, your fee will be returned on completion of the program. Please book through the website.
This program is funded by Belfast City Council.
For any queries: [email protected] / 02895 38 04 04